Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Easy Chocolate Fondant Cookies

Ingredients

  • 200 g of chocolate (I have used dark baking chocolate)
  • 100 g of butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 100 g of sugar
  • 100 g of flour
  • 1 teaspoon of baking powder
  • chocolate chips or chocolate candy to melt
  • heart shaped sprinkles and sugar pearls
  • 2 raspberries
  • natural yogurt or white chocolate chips/candy to melt

Preparation
Cook for around 10min at 180C/360C. Do not overcook; check the cookies using a toothpick or a bamboo stick, you can remove them when the middle is still wet to keep them fondant in the middle. Depending on the mold you use, you may need to adapt the cooking time. The smaller the mold, the less you cook. For the mold I have used, 8 min is enough.
Step3 Decorate your chocolate fondant cookies. I have melted a bit of dark chocolate and glazed some of the cookies with it. I have used hearts sprinkles and sugar pearls, a bit of yogurt for the white parts and raspberries. You can also use white chocolate instead of natural yogurt. If you use yogurt, you must eat the cookies almost immediately, it will not preserve well. But actually this is a great idea to sneak a bit of it for a kids-friendly Valentine dessert or snack:) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment